Saturday, May 20, 2017

First Steps

The early days of our d/s experimentation with me in the dominant role only lasted about two months. The dominance and submission were at a basic level, I did give Newport orders and she did obey but mainly I would just have her dress in some sexy lingerie and  tease her for an hour or so before allowing her an orgasm. It was still pretty vanilla. She quickly tired of the submissive role, finding it degrading but I was so excited about the power exchange dynamic that I offered to switch roles just to keep it going. As the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

I assumed that switching roles meant that our roles would change but the basic activities would stay the same. I pictured my self on the bed, hands tied to the headboard and teased. Newport had her own ideas, she liked to have me on my knees, wrists, elbows, ankles and knees tied while she stood towering over me. I would then be ordered to worship her orally and after a half hour or more my body was aching and I was desperate please her and be released and give my knees and jaw a rest.This led to my first two AHA moments. Newport was going to be harder on me than I was on her and also that I liked it, being forced to endure that uncomfortable position for as long as she made me was a turn on.

I always did some chores like a load of laundry here and there but Newport decided that I needed to  help out more. At some point I suggested that we could start a point system where I could earn orgasms by doing chores(I know, it is a stupid male centric idea but after all I am a stupid male what do you expect). One Sunday morning after I completed my chores Newport had me orally give her an orgasm and then told me we were finished and I should get dressed. That led me to my next AHA moment, I was expected to do the chores but that didn't automatically earn me an orgasm, the decision was up to her.

Our roles were pretty much established at that point and things continued like that for the next five or six years. We were both happy and both getting what we wanted. Life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment